Virginia Summer Shootout & College Showcase
In historic Williamsburg, Virginia
August 24 & 25
Click here for Friday night registration August 23
Click here for schedules and scores
We are pleased to invite your team to apply and join us for our 10th annual August Pre-season tournament in Historic Williamsburg, Virginia.
Our tournament will be played at the Warhill Soccer Complex that features natural grass as well as turf fields, on site concessions, quality restroom buildings, playgrounds, and parking that can accommodate over 900 vehicles. We are looking forward to having your team join us, and if you needed additional reasons to join us this year, check out our top five reasons you should below!
The top five reasons to select the Virginia Summer Shootout & Showcase
- One of the top soccer complexes in Virginia that can host up to 100 teams (We can accommodate up to 200 teams in all).
- Located in the heart of Historical Triangle (Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown).
- Great shopping in Williamsburg at the Prime Outlests and Yankee Candle.
- Busch Gardens, Water Country, and Great Wolf Lodge are minutes away.
- And the number one reason, absolutely no eight O' clock games!
Other Tournament Information
- Our tournaments offer up to three levels or competition
- We accept boys and girls teams U9 - U19
- We guarantee a minimum of three games with finals and semi-finals played on Sundays
- All results are submitted to Gotsoccer for State, Regional, and National Ranking Points
- Online registration open now, teams can register and pay upon acceptance
- On site concessions and great facilities
- Friday night registration and Saturday morning registration available with approval
U10 - U11
U13 - U14
U15 - U19|
Referees - A USSF three man system will be used whenever possible (except for U9 - U11).
Lodging - To ensure your team quality accommmodations, Showcase, LLC will serve as the official Hospitality Service for the tournament. All teams are required to book any hotel reservations through Showcase, LLC to ensure the best tournament experience from start to finish.
For hotel information please e-mail Lynette Crouch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on her cell at 757-416-8104
Registration - Will be held in Williamsburg, VA - At registration your team must submit two copies of their current state approved roster, valid player passes, permission to travel (if applicable), and medical release forms (notary not required). Your current league/club medical release forms are acceptable. Any questions or concerns please call Susan Smith at 757-639-6859 or e-mail at email@example.com
Guest Players - Every team is allowed to bring up to 5 guest players with them. There are no special forms for guest players, simply write the player's name and information on a COPY (not original) of your roster to be turned in a registration. Guest players must also have valid player pass and medical release form.
Registration Deadline - August 10, 2013 - Mailed applications without application fee will not be accepted. Faxed and Emailed Applications can not be accepted. Online registrations submitted without a check by the deadline will be placed on the waiting list.
Notice of Acceptance - Acceptance Notices will be E-mailed as our tournament committee receives your application and the tournament fee. Registration fees are due within 10 days of submitting application. The tournament committee strongly suggests early registration to ensure selection. If your team is not accepted, a refund check will be mailed after August 13, 2012. (If a team drops for any reason after acceptance is confirmed, all fees are forfeited.) A $50.00 charge will be assessed for any returned checks.
Schedule - To accommodate late registrations, schedules will be posted by August 16, 2013. (TBD - Link to the field locations of each division.)
Club Discounts - We offer clubs bringing 5 teams or more a discount on registration fees. If this may pertain to your team or club, please notify the Tournament Director before sending in any registration fees.
Assistant Tournament Director