VIRGINIA SUMMER SOCCER
SHOOTOUT AND SHOWCASE
In Historic Williamsburg, Virginia
August 23 & 24, 2014
We are pleased to invite your team to apply and join us for our 11th annual August Pre-Season Tournament in Historic Williamsburg Virginia.
Our tournament will be played at the Warhill Soccer Complex featuring natural grass and turf fields, on-site concessions, quality restrooms, playgrounds, and parking that can accommodate over 900 vehicles. We are looking forward to having your team join us. If you need additional reasons to join us this year, check out our top five reasons below!
The top five reasons to select the Virginia Summer Shootout & Showcase
- One of the top soccer complexes in Virginia that can host up to 100 teams (We can accommodate up to 200 teams in all)
- Located in the heart of the Historical Triangle (Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown)
- Great shopping in Williamsburg at the Prime Outlets and Yankee Candle
- Busch Gardens, Water Country, and Great Wolf Lodge are minutes away
- And the number one reason, absolutely NO eight o'clock games!
Other Tournament Information
- Our tournaments offer up to three levels or competition
- We accept boys and girls teams U9 - U19
- We guarantee a minimum of three games with finals and semi-finals played on Sundays
- All results are submitted to GotSoccer for State, Regional, and National Ranking Points
- Online registration Now OPEN (Teams can register and pay upon acceptance)
- On-site concessions and great facilities
- Friday night registration
- Saturday morning registration available with approval
U10 - U11
U13 - U14
U15 - U19|
Referees - A USSF three man system will be used whenever possible (except for U9 - U11). If you are interested in referring for this tournament please email Hjalmar Fond at email@example.com.
Lodging - To ensure your team quality accommodations, Showcase, LLC will serve as the official Hospitality Service for the tournament. All teams are required to book any hotel reservations through Showcase, LLC to ensure the best tournament experience from start to finish. For hotel information please contact Susan Smith at 757-639-6859 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration - (Held in Williamsburg, VA)
At registration your team must submit two copies of their current state approved roster, valid player passes, permission to travel (if applicable), and medical release forms (notary not required). Your current league/club medical release forms are acceptable. Any questions or concerns please contact Susan Smith at 757-639-6859 or by email at email@example.com.
Guest Players - Every team is allowed to bring up to 5 guest players with them. There are no special forms for guest players; simply write the player's name and information on a COPY (not original) of your roster to be turned in at registration. Guest players must also have valid player pass and medical release form.
Registration Deadline - August 10, 2014 - Applications mailed without application fees will not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications wil NOT be accepted. Online registrations that do not include a mailed check by the deadline will be placed on the waiting list.
Notice of Acceptance - Acceptance Notices will be emailed as soon as our tournament committee receives your application and tournament fee. Registration fees are due within 10 days of submitting application. The tournament committee strongly suggests early registration to ensure selection. If your team is not accepted, a refund check will be mailed after August 13, 2014. (If a team drops out for any reason after acceptance is confirmed, all fees are forfeited.) A $50.00 charge will be assessed for any returned checks.
Schedule - To accommodate late registrations, schedules will be posted by August 16, 2014. (Link to the field locations of each division TBA.)
Club Discounts - We offer a discount on registration fees to clubs bringing 5 teams or more. If this applies to your team or club, please notify the Tournament Director before paying your registration fees.