WINTER CAMP & INDOOR SOCCER PROGRAMS
2016 Hampton Roads Indoor Soccer (Futsal) League
Hello Coaches and Managers,
It's time to plan your teams winter training program and we are pleased to invite you to participate with us in Newport News. Just over the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel, our facility has been used for indoor soccer for decades and has one of the largest hardwood floor venues in Hampton Roads. In our league, we play a modified style of futsal so the game is more free flowing than traditional futsal, but still requires technical skill to play...and it's great for development. Our games are a full 50 minutes with a running scoreboard that makes a great experience for the players. We believe our winter league is one of the finest in the area and definitely the most affordable. Last year, we had over 50 teams join us and expect even more this year. We place teams based on competitiveness and actually make adjustments to divisions, as necessary. Hope your advanced, travel, and/or high school team joins us again for another great indoor season.
Register early, space is limited.
League Competition Groups
- U9 - U11
- U12 & U13
- U14 & U15
- High School Girls (U16 - U18)
- High School Boys (U16 - U18)
*We place teams where they are competitive so if you have an advanced U11 team, we can have them play up against U12 teams, for example.
Other League Details
- League games will begin the weekend of January 9th. Final games will be held the first weekend of March.
- All games will be played at Julie Conn Gym in Newport News.
- Each team will play 8 / 50 minute games, at least one game per week.
- Games will be held on Saturdays and Sundays with normal starting times from 9AM - 6PM. Later times on Sunday will be for the older age groups.
- The indoor league schedule will distributed no later than January 1.
- There is no deadline to register, but space is very limited, with 8 teams per age group.
- There are no roster limits, but ideally a roster of 7-8 is recommended for playing time. Generally teams with large rosters play as an A and B team and let players bounce back and forth from team to team.
- Each team must submit an official team roster/waiver of liability form on the first day to the league coordinator.
- We do our best to work around coaches coaching two teams.
2015-2016 Indoor Soccer Futsal League $425.00
Indoor League and Information Hotline
2015-2016 Newport News
Winter Soccer Camp
Dates: Dec 1, 3, 8,10, 15, 17 & Jan 5, 7, 12, 14
Make-up Dates (if needed): Jan 19, 21, 26 & 28
For more detailed information, visit the Winter Soccer Academy Camp page.